Role of Student Success
The role of the Student Success Teacher is to facilitate the acquisition of credits for the struggling student.
Working with administration, guidance, and in-school team, the Student Success Teacher identifies the at-risk students, initiates program changes, advocates for students and tracks progress. Often times, there is a need to be creative with timetables, workload, co-op and other alternative educational settings.
- TBA – Junior Student Success
- Anna Belanger – Senior Student Success
- Tammy Zonneveld – Principal
- Linda Oliverio - Vice Principal
- Angela McClary - Vice Principal
- Rob D'Amario– Youth Counselor